Caption Contest Winner on Facebook —
We had a little fun on Facebook, asking for captions of this photo of jeans used as a planter. A gift certificate to Joy Creek Nursery is given for the best caption. Gardeners are comedians at heart and the caption contest proves it! The winner and the rest of the captions are below.
Drum roll please!
And the winner is...
Patty Mcmahon-Ozgul: This garden just grows on me more and more everyday!
Here are the rest of the great captions:
- Kelly Thorpe Schubert: "Hey Honey, have you seen my favorite comfy jeans? I can't seem to find them"
- Heidi Tippets Kotter: I wear the pants in this Garden.
- NHGarden - New Hampshire Garden: Never did like those jeans, but they're starting to grow on me!
- Mary Blackley: I'm stuffed!
- Brian Todd Hanson: "A whole new perspective on pruning. Better keep them zipped up!"
- Gordon Penner: I swear that kid is growing like a weed!
- Susan Brackett Bell: Have you got ants in your pants?
- SusanLayne Nielsen: Sigh. I always told him not to let the grass grow under his feet.
- Sally Senior: is that a hosta in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :)
- Kela Calkins: The Scarecrow will be delaying his trip to see the wizard this year, as he tries to locate his upper body.
- Patty Mcmahon-Ozgul: This garden just grows on me more and more everyday!
- Joyce Chase: We do OK Forever in Blue Jeans!
You can follow us on Facebook where we post our latest updates on Rainy Side Gardeners, chit chat about gardening, or put up a photo of flowers and plants to drool over.